1. Audition approach: The execution organizer invites review committee to select the applications and the review meeting will not open to the public to respect the privacy of applicants。
2. Audition result: The village-stationed artists list will be posted before the end of July, 2015 on the websites of Kenting National Park and the activity official site. Each chosen artist will be informed by E-mail also.
3. Chosen artists should sign the agreement with the execution organizer in a week after been informed. Overdue or unsigned applicants are viewed as to abandon their rights and will be replaced by the applicants on the waiting list
Notification for the artists
1. Allowance for chosen artists: 60,000 NTD (about US$2,000) for each chosen artist, the allowance includes fees of art work material and decoration, public activities, being a instructor, life expense, traffic and income tax and health insurance.
2. Allowance for round trip economy airfare from the artist’s home to Taiwan (Taoyuan or Kaohsiung International Airport). Artists must pay their own train fare to Hengchun Station where the artists will be picked up and brought by car to the village. Detailed travel instructions will be sent to selected artists, and artists must keep all receipts for reimbursement when they arrive in Hengchun. The reimbursement does not include the costs associated with passport and visa expenses.
3. In the period of village-stationed, the community will provide accommodation (could be B&B or residents’ houses) to the artists, each artist has his/her own room. Artists have to manage their meals and traffic, and there is additional fee for foods.
4. Finished works should be maintained over one year or could be biologically-decomposed or recycled. Chosen artists could use recycled or local materials as drift wood, branches, seaside waste, ball float, all kinds of recycled stuff and old clothes).
5. Other materials include hemp ropes, nets, nature fabrics, wood and other recycled materials. If artists want to purchase new materials or tool, please discuss with the execution organizer and stationed community and the cost will be paid by artists.
6. Artists have to join all public activities held by the main and execution organizers as opening tea party and press conference, etc.
7. Main and execution organizers have rights for works exhibitions and publications. Artists have to promise that the originality of works and application plans without copyright infringement or artists have to take full responsibilities and reimburse to main and execution organizers fully.
8. Artists who don’t stay in the community for two-third of total village-stationed days as the contract will be viewed as rights-abandoned and qualifications-cancelled.
9. Artists have to execute their village-stationed plans including feedback plans, creation plans and presentation of works in the village-stationed period and related responsibilities.
10. Artists can use community’s creation space and public facilities and clean and restore the used space and environments before the end of village-stationed period.
11. Unrelated creation is not allowed in the village-stationed period. Violence for environment serenity and safety is also not allowed and organizers will terminate the contract with the violators.
12. The village-stationed qualifications are not allowed to transfer.
13. Village-stationed artists should maintain a trusting, helping and harmonious relationship with organizers to cooperate for artistic creations.
14. Artists who don’t comply with agreements and follow management rules, their qualification and related rights will be canceled.
15. Village-stationed artists should clean and maintain surrounding environments in a tidy condition
16. Organizers have the rights to pronounce amendments for related rules.