Two communities among Sheding community、Shuiwaku community、Longshui community、Daguang community、Lide community、Gangkou community. Communities will be chosen as the spots and these two communities will have their own unique community artistic works which are chosen from all works of artists. Related information please take reference from Attachment 4.
Sep, 1-30, 2015(one month)
Now to July, 13, 2015
Qualifications of Village-Stationed Artists
1. No limitation for age, gender and nationalities. All artistry-related workers can apply. Artists, curators, researchers, and culture workers
of visual art, decoration art, architecture, sculpture and fine art, etc. are welcomed to apply.
2. Village-Stationed Artists have to agree with the concept of environmental protection of possessing the experience of public art creation which is coopering with local residents and guide general public to join with the art creation process.
Duties of artists
1. Finish works in the village-Stationed period
2. Chosen artists have to join the press conference, works presentation and at least two times of related forums of classes with local residents
3. Report of village-stationed accomplishments (including creation process, visual and written record)
1. Application of the plan (attachment 1).
2. Village-stationed plan (attachment 2).
3. Village-stationed agreement, duplicate (attachment3).
4. Incomplete application materials are not accepted and please keep your own copy of the application for we don’t return your application.
We sincerely welcome artists from all countries to take part in this event. Deadline for proposal submission is July 13th, 2015. The proposals can be written in either English or Chinese. Please make sure that you have the following documents ready, and submit via email at this address: email@example.com
We will only be accepting DOC or PDF files for document files and JPG and JPEG files for your image files. The size of each image file should be between 500KB-1M.
(Please note “Application for Kenting Ecotourism Communities. Works of Village-Stationed Artists- 2015”)
Deliver to：Lishan Eco Co. Ltd.
Address：94642 No.39, Zhongshan Rd., Hengchun Township, Pingtung County 946, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
To download application forms, please check the website http://kt-artist.blogspot.tw/